Take a red Sharpie, circle September 20 on your calendar (oh, how old school is), and get ready to jump in to start your TechCrunch Dispatcher 2021 networking experience. Sure, the “official” run of the interruption is September 21-23, but why wait to meet other movers and shakers in your particular tech category?
We are organizing a series of speed networking sessions on Monday, September 20 to overcome your distraction. These events will take place in our AI-powered platform CrunchMatch which helps you find and connect attendees to your meeting list.
Pro Tip 1: If you purchased a pass, you received an email with instructions on how to access CrunchMatch. Yes, you did.
Pro Tip 2: You still have time to buy your Disruption 2021 Pass for less than $ 100. View the interruption agenda and see all the programming, events and opportunities waiting for you.
We like free swag, and we’re sure you do too. Therefore, we will choose randomly One participant from each networking session to obtain a TC swag bag. W00t!
Here’s to meeting and greetings on Disruption – Choose your category and kickstart your connections.
- Peer-to-peer: investors Share connections, insights and skills with your startup investor community.
- Peer-to-peer: early stage founders Also meet the founders starting the disruption to share insights and develop your support network.
- Full stack: Meet data analysts, engineers, hackers, data scientists and software developers who power your tech.
- BIPOC and Disruption Women (And their colleagues) We invite all women participating in Disruption and BIPOC (and all partners) to join us for this roundup to inspire each other and expand your network.
- Connect B2B 2: Are you working on products that make it easier for businesses to thrive? Think with SaaS and the enterprise community and meet and share with others.
- DNA / Tech: Meet scientists who use technology and engineering to advance health and biology.
- Planet / Effect: Eager to make an impact on our planet? Join this networking session focusing on Sustainability, Greentech and Clintech projects.
- Money matters: A network with financial services, banking and power brokers changing the face of crypto.
- Autonobot: Find builders who automate our lives with robotics and hardware, and scientists create artificial intelligence that powers them all.
- Station: Share insights with people pushing the boundaries of mobility, including drone technology, autonomous vehicles, and transportation.
TechCrunch Dispatch 2021 takes place on September 21-23, and these meetings and grit sessions can help you walk on the networking ground. Get the most out of your TC Disruption Experience!
Is your company interested in sponsoring or performing Disruption 2021? Contact our sponsored sales team via By filling out this form.