Join Gaming Leaders for their 2nd Annual GamesBeat and Facebook Gaming Summit, with GamesBeat and Facebook Gaming | GamesBeat: Into the Metaverse 2 This coming January 25-27, 2022. Learn more about the event.
Final Fantasy fans received the long-awaited update on the next installment of the series today, as Final Fantasy XVI producer Naoki Yoshida posted a message about the game on Twitter.
Unfortunately, that’s not good news. Yoshida notes that the epidemic has delayed the development of the sport in almost half a year. Earlier, the FFXVI team promised an update on the project by the end of 2021. Yoshida notes that we should now expect FFXVI’s next big announcement to happen sometime around spring.
– Final Fantasy XVI (inalfinalfantasyxvi) December 27, 2021
The Final Fantasy XVI will be the PlayStation 5 exclusive. Yoshida is also the producer (and director) for Final Fantasy XIV, which began its endwalker expansion earlier this month.
2nd Annual GamesBeat and Facebook Gaming Summit and GamesBeat: Into the Metavers 2
This will be the first new single-player entry in the Final Fantasy series since the 2016 release of Final Fantasy XV.
GamesBeat’s cult while covering the game industry is “where passion completes business.” What does this mean? We want to let you know how important the news is to you – not just as a decision maker in a game studio, but as a sports fan. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy connecting with it.
How do you do that Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as Deanbeat
- Awesome, educational and entertaining speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Exclusive interviews, chats and “open office” events for members only with Gamesbit staff
- Chatting with community members, gamesbeat staff and other guests at our discord
- And maybe even one or two fun prizes
- Introduction to like-minded parties
Become a member