Using a combination of moves and objects, players can maximize Pikachu’s build-inPokemon United, Players will need to fight both wild Pokemon and the opposing team to gain points and win. As an attacker Pokemon, a well-crafted Pikachu can work best for an offensive, series of strategies.
With 5-on-5 matches between Trainers and Wild Pokemon at each stage, a well-rounded, carefully crafted team will be critical to success. Players are just enteringPokemon United Different skills may need to be tested to find the best build. Having a strong offensive Pokemon will help players collect their Aeos energy to beat their opponents and score points. More moves will be available as Pikachu gains experience and he can become a powerful fighter.
Each Pokemon in the game, such as Pikachu or Gangster, has an ideal build. Pikachu is a range attacker classPokemon United, So it can withstand high losses but its stamina is low. Focusing on moves and objects that maximize damage and use Pikachu’s stunning abilities will make the best for this character. Players can also equip items that increase Pikachu’s power or damage it.
There are two ways for players to get Pikachu Pokemon United: After completing the tutorial, they can select it as their first Pokemon or purchase it from the United Battle Committee. Pikachu costs 6000 Aeos coins or 345 Aeos gems. Once acquired and leveled, players can focus on using the right moves and items to take advantage of Pikachu’s offensive ability. Pokમોmon can have two moves at a time and three items at a time. The best options for Pikachu are shown below.
Pikachu’s best moveset
- Thunderbolt: Charge and shoot lightning bolts that stun and damage opponents in the area. Upgrade the Thunderbolt to increase damage.
- Electro ball: Throw an electric orb that damages and numbs enemies in the area of impact. Loss of HP will increase the damage to opponents. Electro balls can be upgraded to increase damage.
Best kept items for Pikachu
- Wise glasses: Increase special attack
- Choice specs: Increased loss of movement
- Buddy Barrier: When using the Unite Move, Pikachu and the closest ally with the lowest HP will get a shield
- Optional ,Float Stone: Increase the speed of movement when Pikachu is not in combat
The best battle items for Pikachu
- X-Attack: Accelerate the loss of attacks and special attacks
- Optional ,Potion: Restore Pokemon Health.
Using a strong combination of moves and objects will help players accumulate Aeos energy and score points. When using Pikachu, players should be aware of the damage to their health and focus on doing as much damage as possible. Since Pikachu is also a range Pokemon, players are recommended to keep their distance when possible to avoid being thrown out. Pikachu can stay with Defender Pokemon for extra protection and stun enemies in range.